[tz] [PROPOSED 0/9] Fixes for Casey and for portability

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Dec 21 01:29:46 UTC 2023

Most of these fixes are so that ‘make check’ passes,
or improve commentary.  The more noticeable changes
are to the Antarctica/Casey data (where there’s a
good chance we’re still wrong but at least we’re
more in sync with timeanddate.com), along with
code portability fixes for FreeBSD and OpenBSD.

Paul Eggert (9):
  Distribute new file checknow.awk too
  Fix ‘make check_character_set’ false positive
  Update tzselect comment for Solaris 10 EOL
  * checknow.awk: Fix typo in empty-input diagnostic.
  Port ‘make check_now’ to macOS
  Pacify FreeBSD 14 c99
  Sync Casey data from timeanddate.com
  Port localtime.c timeoff to OpenBSD 7.4
  * NEWS: Mention a few more post-2023c changes.

 antarctica   | 12 +++++++++++-
 checknow.awk |  3 ++-
 localtime.c  |  3 +++
 private.h    |  4 +---