[wg-c] Guidelines

Jon,

I'm OK with the use of the term "gTLD" the way it is being used here, and
I'd vote to not adopt the IAHC
terminology - but I agree with you when you said we should avoid using the
term gTLD altogether. Could we just refer to them as a "string" or "suffix"
- it doesn't really matter anymore at this point.

I offer a "bouquet" for the latest draft of the guidelines. (I left my
brickbat at home ;-)

I would make more of an effort to emphasize the caveat:

"That applicants are *not* requiring to adopt any particular enforcement
mechanism."

But, other than this one point -- I agree with the direction that the
guidelines are headed.

Kendall