RE: [wg-c] Registrant thresholds (was: more on non-shared gTLDs)

Hello Eric,

The vail hiding this accusation is mighty thin, son. You might also want to
check the color of your own thin skin, before accusing one, whom has a
significan proportion of Malaysian genes, of racism. If you are truely red
then you and I are closer cousins than you might think, or that you'll feel
comfortable with <grin>.

I suggest that you go off, like a good ol' boy, and do your homework. Then
return and start talking straight sense. You might want to swear off gilding
the verbal lily while you're at it. It only confuses us poor dolts that try
and read your scrawls.

I also formally noted my support for my American Indian cousins, even while
I argued against the inclusion of NAA, as a new TLD, at the time. I just
don't agree with you that your paper is the means to do it. Not in WG-C, at
any rate. This does not make me a racist. I must say that you have some
stones, to send in a TLD application as a WG-C position paper, like you did
last October. They must be solid brass, for you to continue to press that
issue.