[wg-c] WG-C report -- final tally

	The final tally on the report was 44 yes, 10 no.  (A few votes were sent
to me rather than to the list.)  The yes's: McCarthy, Barry, Crocker,
Measday, Dawson, Brunner, Love, Pollard, Linares, Penman, Auerbach, Wesson,
Walsh, Langston, Rader, Garrin, Ambler, Semich, Broomfield, Meyer,
Teernstra, Simon, Parker, Shrewsbury, Dixon, Feld, Langenbach, Friedman,
Alvestrand, Kamantauskas, Becar, Elliott, Greenwell, Maher, Vestal,
Vienneau, Fausett, Schuckman, K. Connolly, Kleiman, Campbell, R. Connolly,
Kelsey, Taylor.  The no's: Rindforth, Lupo, Rothnie, Sheppard, Winer,
Gymer, Lewis, Garvey, Cade, Chicoine.

	I've sent the report to Ken Stubbs to distribute to the Names Council.

Jon