Re: [wg-c] more on non-shaired gTLDs

At 17:41 20-03-2000 -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:
>Consequently, my understanding is that the term as used in the
>so-called "consensus" document does include chartered TLDs as part of
>the initial 6-10.

Dear Kent:

I know what you mean, but I think a more nearly correct wording would be
"... the so-called 'consensus' document does not *exclude* chartered TLDs
as a part of the initial 6-10".

And, indeed, if .naa is delegated, it will be "included".

Regards, BobC

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

"Small choice between rotten apples."  Dr. U.B. Bray