Re: [wg-c] Commission Working paper on the creation of .EU

Exactly right.

And if ICANN plans to support non-English language TLDs (as well as
ccTLDs), I believe "EU" could be taken to mean  "Etats-Unis" or "The United
States" en Français. Definitely a name-space collision.

Bill Semich
.NU Domain

Bill Semich
President and Founder