Re: [wg-c] Initial Numbers

This discussion is ludicrously out of place when one considers that the additions to the root we are considering in this WG,
at this time, are a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10. No issues of scaling are posed by such additions, and no serious person
has ever proposed that there are such issues.

Paul Mockapetris was on the new TLDs panel in Los Angeles and confirmed this view.