[comments-gtlds] RE: Something of interest (.NU)---response

Let's set some things straight. As if I haven't made it obvious already,
I FULLY SUPPORT THE ADDITION OF NEW TLDs, including .web. I have nothing
against IOD and would have no problem if they are selected to register
.web domains. The issue I am trying to bring to light is the fact that
there is a small group of people that hold most of the pre-registrations
for generic names. Call it what you want, but it's obvious from Mr.
Brittan's website that he plans to profit greatly from his
pre-registration of generic domains. I think this is an issue that needs
to be explored, and in my mind, shows that ANY pre-registrations of ANY
of the proposed gTLDs defeats the purpose of adding them.

The comment about my .nu address is rather funny. Please go to 888.nu.
It is a free email provider. If I had a hotmail.com address would it
mean that I have .com registrations? This comment is really silly and
completely unfounded (obviously).