[comments-gtlds] gTLD's, Support for .web registry

I encourage you to add to the gTLD's now available.  I
understand the necessity to protect trademarks and
that, but the general public is priced out of
acquiring a good domain name currently.  If you add to
the number available it would certainly make it easier
for the general public to have a domain like their
name, or their interest, or business.

I also ask you to place the IoDesign's .web registry
at the front of your gTLD discussions.  I have
registered a domain through the .web registry.  But I
would also surrender that name I registered in order
to see the TLD .web used.  It is insane that we call
the internet the web, yet there is no .web TLD.
There's a .net, why not .web?

Thank you,

Jason Williams
AwesomeAddress.com