[tz] Ministry of Digital Development and Communications, the Government of Mongolia

fr fr at mddc.gov.mn
Tue Sep 19 08:00:26 UTC 2023

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As we sent an inquiry regarding the switching time to the regular summer time matter earlier, could you please provide us some recommendations on below.

The Government of Mongolia is planning to switch to the regular summer time from 22-26 March, 2024. Currently, the discussions are made within the Government as well as at the Parliament. We expect that final decision will be made in the October. Therefore, is it possible to arrange the switching process in the next 5 months? Is there any extraordinary cases like us or not? Or shall we make our changes in the September 2024?

Thank you for your kind consideration in advance and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Ms. Ariuntuul

---
Foreign Cooperation Division
Ministry of Digital Development and Communications
The Government of Mongolia

Tel: +976 51 260636
www.mddc.gov.mn