[tz] Invalid POSIX TZ strings in generated TZif files

Ian Abbott abbotti at mev.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 10:08:01 UTC 2023

On 26/10/2023 10:03, Jacob Pratt via tz wrote:
> I'm not entirely certain what can be done here, as the POSIX format is
> incapable of handling situations like this at first glance.

Not yet, anyway, but perhaps it has been changed in one of the drafts of
the 202x revision of the standard. The relevant bug report by Paul was
resolved as "Accepted As Marked":

https://austingroupbugs.net/view.php?id=1252

--
-=( Ian Abbott <abbotti at mev.co.uk> || MEV Ltd. is a company  )=-
-=( registered in England & Wales.  Regd. number: 02862268.  )=-